1. evilashchris

It does look okay, a bit like that Arkham Asylum game, but I can’t help feeling they are missing the point by quite a large margin.

2. Blerk

Yeah, I’m still not quite convinced by this one. Although the chance to play as Rorschach is quite a pull. Need to see more, really.

3. tont

Some things should always remain as they were originally intended and not used as a cash in for a misguided re-imagination of something MORE IMPORTANT AND PRECIOUS THAN THE FUCKING BIBLE.

4. SticKboy

@ tont: you are my hero! At last, a comment I can really get behind :)

5. Shatner

I’m a massive fan of Watchmen but I don’t mind them making spinoffs of the material, it’s to be expected these days. Nothing is going to have the detail and complexity of the source material but then there’s few other mediums that could convey it properly anyway. So let them do it, if it’s fun then that’s a plus.

What I’m NOT looking forward to though is the inevitable proliferation of chavs and noncy students all sporting “edgy” blood-stained smiley badges as they hop on the latest commercial/cultural bandwagon to gain favour in their worthless peer groups.

I need to make a Flash game where you shoot students. Art students earn double points. Anything wearing an ipod gives a score multiplier.

Gah.

6. Blerk

I see there’s some ‘special edition’ of the graphic novel coming out in the immediate future. Anyone know what’s different?

7. SticKboy

Other than to DC’s bottom line? Probably fuck all, mate. At best some concept sketches from Dave Gibbon’s, but Alan Moore’s already stated he wants nothing more to do with DC ever again (which is a bit ironic, considering Dc bought WildStorm, which in turn owns ABC).