Fri, Dec 12, 2008 | 15:11 GMT
Lich King tops US PC sales for November
NPD’s put out its top PC games for the US last month, with Lich King surprising no one at the top.
As the data-gatherer pointed out yesterday, the game sold 1.4 million units in November.
Top ten below. Thanks, Shacknews.
- World Of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King / Blizzard / $36 (Average)
- World Of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King Collector’s Ed. / Blizzard / $50 (Average)
- Call Of Duty: World At War / Treyarch / $50 (Average)
- Spore / EA Maxis / $48 (Average)
- Fallout 3 / Bethesda / $49 (Average)
- World Of Warcraft: Battle Chest / Blizzard / $34 (Average)
- The Sims 2 Deluxe / EA Maxis / $19 (Average)
- Left 4 Dead / Valve / $48 (Average)
- The Sims 2 Apartment Life Exp. Pack / EA Maxis / $21(Average)
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 / EA LA / $49 (Average)