Gamekyo has them. The quality is unfortunately low and grainy but you can make out our man Nathan hanging from a train, which looks pretty cool.
Hopefully these shots will tide you over until Sunday night/Monday morning where Uncharted 2: Among Thieves gets its full reveal at the video game awards.
According to the Gametrailers forum, the GameInformer article reveals the following details:
- The story is about looking for the ships that Marco Polo “lost” while returning home to Italy.
- There are no load screens.
- The score is being composed by Greg Edmonson (same guy from the first one).
- Weapons can be used in any stance (running, behind cover, hanging, climbing a wall, etc.).
- You can now move while aiming behind cover.
More through the links.
By Mike Bowden
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.