Bethseda details Fallout 3 DLC

Thursday, 11th December 2008 07:43 GMT By Mike

fallout3a13.jpg

Bethesda’s detailed its Fallout 3 DLC, promising that Operation Anchorage will expand the game by roughly four to five hours.

The content will cost 800 points and is pencilled in for a January release. It will see you fight the Chinese red army and liberate the town of Anchorage via an in-game simulator. The mission will focus on stealth and a new ‘Covert Ops’ perk will be available to the player.

Operation Anchorage “will include new weapons, armor and achievements! It’s full of top-secret technology used by both sides during the war, which the player will of course be able to use throughout the main game as well,” said Fallout 3 lead producer Jeff Gardiner to IGN.

Hit the link for much more including some details on two more expansion packs, Broken Steel and The Pit.

By Mike Bowden

1. Retroid

/WANT

I’d marry Bethesda if I could. And have dirty flings with Bioware.

2. No_PUDding

I hope a third-party involved in that marriage came to the house and you opened the door, you stood there laughing, they felt the knive in their hand, and you laughed no more.

Becuase Bethesda don’t deserve to be happy for ruining so many franchises.

3. tont

I really don’t give a fuck about Fallout 3 DLC when my main quest is still totally fucked and I can’t even get power armour or anything. All I want is a patch :(

4. Retroid

OK, I’d elope with the Fallout 3 & Oblivion teams. Better? :)

/Stab-proof vest

5. No_PUDding

They are the same shitty makes-me-reconsider-the-death-penalty team.

By the way, that was a Delilah reference. No one actuall needs to stab you. Only Bethesda.

Morrowind was wonderful, but Oblivion was a mainstream piece of shit. I waited for 4 fuckign years for that thing to drop, and got in on PC pre-ordered.

And it was a piece of shit.

They keep on taking these awesome obscure series in maisntream directions. Make a fucking new IP Bethesda, don’t ruin these fantatsically depthy ones.

Elder Scrolls, now Fallout.

/pops several blood vessels