In probably the greatest shocks in the history of shocks, Wrath of the Lich King has topped the American PC charts for the week ending November 22.
Left 4 Dead took second, with CoD: World at War coming in third.
Don’t expect that top position to change for a while.
Top ten, courtesy of Shacknews.
- World Of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King / Blizzard / $40 (average)
- Left 4 Dead / Valve / $46 (average)
- Call Of Duty: World At War / Treyarch / $50 (average)
- The Sims 2 Mansion & Garden Stuff / EA Maxis / $18 (average)
- EverQuest II: The Shadow Odyssey / Sony Online Ent. / $50 (average)
- Spore / EA Maxis / $49 (average)
- Fallout 3 / Bethesda / $50 (average)
- The Sims 2 Double Deluxe / EA Maxis / $20 (average)
- World Of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King Collectors Ed / Blizzard / $69 (average)
- The Sims 2 Apartment Life / EA Maxis / $20 (average)
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.