Over 100,000 Home beta invites sent out today

Friday, 21st November 2008 13:48 GMT By Patrick Garratt

home41.jpg

Internet legend and Home mod man TedTheDog has confirmed that more than 100,000 Home beta invites will be sent out over the course of today. So check your mail.

“Last night v1.0 went live in the beta and our existing testers are now up and running with it,” he said, speaking in this European PS boards post.

“Today, Friday 21st, over a hundred thousand invitations will be sent across the SCEE region and next Thursday the 27th another larger batch of invitations will be sent.

“If you are lucky enough to get an invitation then please note there will be load test event on each of the two evenings.

“For everyone else Open Beta will not be far behind.”

Can’t be long now, innit. The patch notes for v1.0 are through the link.

1. Blerk

Has anyone got one, then? I’m intrigued to see if this is actually better than it looks. Which wouldn’t be hard.

2. clynchehaun

Seems like it would be better had if I wasn’t Johnny no friends… Well or my small circle of friends were in on it too…

3. Gamoc

‘will be sent’
    So they’ve not been sent out yet?

4. Syrok

The only people I’ve heard of who got an invitation from SCEJ, so according to this anecdotal evidence the European invitations might still be on their way.

5. Gamoc

Oh good, so I still have hope.

6. XDamage

Problem with e-mail servers, so no invites were sent, or will be sent this weekend. Monday earliest.

7. Psychotext

On a related note, a friend of mine was saying that the Far Cry 2 advert they have running in Home has the 360 logo at the end of it. :D

8. ruckus

Man I can’t wait to say how good the food looks, if I’ve found the rad secret level, and the ultimate: of how lucky I am to be invited to this party…

that’s if I had a ps3 though.
    ;_;