Rare to fix Banjo text size for SD TVs

Sunday, 9th November 2008 14:35 GMT By Patrick Garratt

banjoa5.jpg

According to this Mundorare article, Rare’s volte-faced on the Banjo SD text issue, and has now said it will be fixed.

“It has come to our attention that people are experiencing subtitle readability issues with Banjo Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts on Standard Definition TVs,” said Rare community boss George Kelion.

“We would like to assure you that contrary to earlier reports, we are aware of the issue and currently working on a title update to be released within the next 30 days that will fix it for those with Standard Definition TVs.

“We’re committed to ensuring all fans of the franchise are able to have the best experience possible with Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts.”

So calm down, all you SD TV-owning Banjo-buyers. You shall go to the ball.

Thanks, PT.

1. Smartypants

The demo was so awful, I can’t even be bothered to download the full game. I doubt if it’s even worth the cost of a single dual layer Verbatim DVD :(

2. Psychotext

Just goes to show that your average pirate is lacking in the mental department. :D

3. absolutezero

Or that the average pirate will d-load any old shite just because they can.

4. cachucha

he is pirate with high standards, the demo was a mess, I had fun when I finally figured out the game, but not so sure about buying it..

5. Smartypants

@absolutezero: “Or that the average pirate will d-load any old shite just because they can.”

IDGI? Because I said it’s so shite that even downloading it would be too much bother, that would prove that I download any old shite because I can?

I was really looking forward to this tbh, and I’m not bothered whether it’s a platformer or not, but the demo was truly awful. IMHO.