Update: CoD4′s taken game of the year. Activision’s taken publisher of the year.
CVG’s live-blogging the Golden Joystick awards here. The site’s clearly getting hammered. There’s a link to the video stream on that page.
We’ll update this story with the winners as they’re announced.
After the break.
- Nuts Award – Call of Duty 4 (Activision)
- Sun Award – Guitar Hero (Activision)
- Handheld Game of the Year – Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (Nintendo)
- Mobile Award – Bejeweled 2
- Nintendo Game of the Year – Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Nintendo)
- PC Game of the Year – Call of Duty 4 (Activision)
- Online Game of the Year – Call of Duty 4 (Activision)
- UK Developer of the Year – Rockstar North
- Retailer of the Year – Play.com
- PlayStation Game of the Year – Metal Gear Solid 4 (Konami)
- Soundtrack of the Year – GTA IV (Rockstar)
- Flash Game of the Year – Stickman Madness
- Xbox Game of the Year – GTA IV (Rockstar)
- Edge Most Wanted Award – Fallout 3 (Bethesda)
- The One to Watch – Call of Duty: World at War (Activision)
- Publisher of the Year – Activision Blizzard
- Ultimate Game of the Year – Call of Duty 4 (Activision)
- It’s over.