Major Nelson offering chance to get NXE as early as next week

Monday, 20th October 2008 09:51 GMT By Mike

In this week’s podcast, Major Nelson teases that if you keep on eye on his blog next week, you might be able to get your hands on New Xbox Experience early.

From the podcast:

“Major Nelson: “…I know you as my audience, you guys, you like to pick up and play. You want to get your hands on it and I don’t blame you because you’ll enjoy it. In fact, if you want to get your hands on it, let me just say this…….keep an eye on my blog next week. If you want to get your hands on it early, that’s all I’m going to say.”

E: “So let me make sure I understand this, so if I were a listener to the podcast.”

Major Nelson: “Correct”

E: “And I wanted to have access to the New Xbox Experience before November 19th. I should visit MajorNelson.com on a regular basis.”

Major Nelson: “That’s pretty much what I’m saying”

E: “Okay, interesting.

Major Nelson: “I’m not going to say anything more”

E: “I wonder what that means”

Major Nelson: “Stay Tuned. So New Xbox Experience coming November 19th….or earlier to a few of you.”

Thanks, Gameplay Unlimited.

By Mike Bowden

1. Psychotext

Sounds cool. There’s a few natty little games on there I’d like to get my hands on.

2. klem578

Betas are the new AIDS.

3. pjmaybe

I HATE the way the industry’s going with all this beta crap.

4. Tiger Walts

I think you can sign up for it on Xbox.com. You’ll need your machine’s serial number and an XBL account, I believe.

Doesn’t seem to be anything up yet.

5. trav

Why pay for beta testing when you have legions of gamers ready to do it for you for free?

6. klem578

@ Tiger Walts : Linky please? :)

7. Tiger Walts

There isn’t anything yet, as soon as there is, MajorNelson will be the first place to have it.

8. airdom