1. Esha

That’s a shame, this was one of the most important reasons for me to own a Wii, and it’s possibly the only game I still boot the console up to have a crack at.

Still, at least a sequel is coming, and I’ll be waiting.

2. ecu

That’s no surprise really. I wouldn’t expect them to get it done within 18 months.

3. G1GAHURTZ

Surely a fluorescent light is not a very effective weapon?

4. Esha

Gigs: No, but it’s supposed to satirise the lightsaber as Suda does that kind of thing. So basically it’s designed to look like a flourescent light and for the reason you’ve stated, I just hope you caught the humour value of it.

Pro-tip: No More Heroes is not at all a serious game.

ecu: It goes without saying that you’re right, of course. I could be happy if they magically managed to release an expansion pack of some sort sooner, but to make the kinds of games that Suda makes, that takes time.

I do wish though that games of such originality and caliber weren’t so rare.

5. G1GAHURTZ

lol

Cool! I was wondering if it was like that so you could actually make one out of a fluorescent light and sell them more easily than you could with a light-saber.

…which you couldn’t sell at all, of course…

6. ecu

G1GA – http://my.opera.com/DotEd/blog/2007/11/08/my-blood-berry-beam-katana-and-travis-touchdown-costume

7. Funkyd

Hmm, so the first one was good then?

I didn’t bother after all the black blood malarkey.

8. G1GAHURTZ

LOL!

Quality!

9. Smartypants

Meh. Bought the first game as everybody was saying it was good. Didn’t like the awful graphics, didn’t like the motion controls, and didn’t like the failed attempts at being funny. The less said about the city sections the better. Oh and the mini games were also crap. Sold my Wii and never regretted it.

10. ecu

First one is quite possibly my game of the year. The dialogue is so damn good, I looked forward to every cutscene. The graphics were good too, that was just the art style, and it worked.

11. Smartypants

I thought the dialogue was possibly the most tedious, annoying dialogue I’ve ever encountered in a game. Seriously. I didn’t mind the art style, but the graphics were ug-ly. To each his own I guess.

12. Tonka

I’m in the middle of NMH and loving it to bits. I love the ugly graphics (althoug some antialiasing would have been welcomed) I love the dialogue I love the motion controls I love the T-shirts.

i love the game. And I’m not even playing the cool version for cool people. The release date (or year I guess) has been known for quite a while now. I’m really looking forward to NMH2 as you might have been able to guess.