IGN giving away 20,000 LBP beta keys

Friday, 3rd October 2008 18:35 GMT By Patrick Garratt

littlebigplanet.jpg

This should shut you up: IGN’s giving away 20,000 LittleBigPlanet beta keys.

The freebies are being handed out in a staggered fashion over the next three days.

And sorry, American people – this is Europe only.

More details here.

1. Syrok

Yay, more lag. :o)

2. BraveArse

first set is up now

/got one

3. Gekidami

Beta’s over in near a week, they’re abit late…

4. Dr.Haggard

Cheers BraveArse! Would have popped back sooner to say thanks but I’ve spent the last 2 hours glued to it.

5. BraveArse

lol :) np Dr Haggard – I’ve been waiting for the bastard thing to download but Mrs BraveArse insisted on watching telly … and it being Play Tv it stopped the download. Which is why I’m now up waaaay past my bedtime. but hey – it’s friday night and it’s Mrs Braves turn to get up with the 3 yr old in the morning \o/

6. Quiiick

Thanks for the info VG247! Got my code! :)

7. Quiiick

How long will the LBP-beta last exactly?

8. DrDamn

I think it’s until the 12th October.

9. Quiiick

OK, thanks DrDamn!
    That’s only 8 days left then … :(

10. BraveArse

8 days with LBP is – imo – probably the most all consuming 8 days you’ll ever spend on a videogame. I’ve been glued to it since I got it last night. I’ve stopped to eat and go to the bog… other than that I’ve been living the life of a sackboy. I may have to get a colostomy when this is released…

11. No_PUDding

It’s addictive when you get your level out there.

You wanna see if people ahve played it… If they left messages, and then who played it, whateve their favoruites are. Play online with people.

12. Syrok

This is true.

Released my level about a week ago and nothing much happened. Very few people who are not on my friendlist played it. But now that it is gaining momentum (70 people in the last 24hours) I find myself checking the comment section of the level more often than anything else. And I’m always happy to see that little number flashing above my level that indicates how many people are playing.