Activision Blizzard had something of an information eruption in Santa Monica yesterday, revealing news on the next Call of Duty, the future for Guitar Hero and tons more. It’s all in the list below. Wouldn’t want you to miss anything.
- Acti-Blizz Day – Infinity Ward developing CoD6, confusion over release date
- Acti-Blizz Day – Guitar Hero titles to triple by 2010
- Acti-Blizz Day – PS3 will last for eight more years, says Kotick
- Acti-Blizz Day – Online CoD4 play to be further “monetized”
- Acti-Blizz Day – Guitar Hero boosts track sales by 200-300%
- Acti-Blizz Day – Guitar Hero: Aerosmith brought the band more money than any of its albums
- Acti-Blizz Day – We’re influencing future console design, says Kotick
- Acti-Blizz Day – 60% of CoD4 players go online
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.