Take-Two’s financials are always great. What can be better than a ton of GTA announcements in the middle of the night? Nothing, that’s what. We live for this shit, buddy. We breathe action game news while everyone with half a brain’s asleep. Just in case you don’t, here’s all the info from last night’s third-quarter Take-Two results.
- Take-Two Q3 revenues up over 100% YoY
- Take-Two Q3 earnings call transcribed in full
- Take-Two CEO heavily hints at GTA Wii
- GTA IV sells over 10 million
- BioShock 2 confirmed for Take-Two’s fiscal 2009
- GTA: Chinatown Wars confirmed for fiscal 2009
- Take-Two re-confirms GTA IV 360 DLC for fiscal 2009
- Old GTA games sold 1 million units in May-July
- Rockstar launching new GTA IV campaign for autumn and Christmas
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.