David Reeves is a nice chap. He’s also president of Sony Computer Entertainment Europe, so when he says things it’s best to take note. We caught up with Reeves at Games Convention in Leipzig last week after an impressive press conference at the show, and, as ever, he had plenty to say on everything. We’ve broken it down into easily digestible stories for you below. Because we’re nice like that.
- Reeves shrugs off FFXIII on 360 saying, “It’s still exclusive in Japan”
- Reeves on Home: “I can look you in the eyes and tell you everything is on track”
- Reeves: “Sometimes it’s an advantage to be last in Europe”
- Reeves: There will be no PS3 price cut this year
- Reeves: We’re a bit behind on video downloads, but we will get there
- Reeves: “I am supremely confident” that PS3 leads 360 in PAL territories – audio
- Reeves: Focus groups said music videos were key to PS3
- Reeves: You can play PS3 games while listening to streaming Vidzone movies
- Reeves: Euro PS3 music video downloads “might be a Sony service”
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.