Wed, Aug 20, 2008 | 14:54 BST
GC08: Ubisoft press conference live blog action
We’re in. Coming to you live from the Ubisoft press conference at GC08. Sit back and refresh and we’ll bring you everything as it happens.
After the drop, of course.
- We’ve got to go to do our Lich King interview. They’re talking about “Tim Power.” Which is probably our cue to leave. We’re seeing FC2, PoP, HAWX and EndWar tomorrow, so we’ll being better stuff on the “big” games later this week. Bye!
- People are walking out. At least there’s a bit more room now.
- They’s showing “Sophies Friends” in German. Some German celeb woman’s on stage, presumably Sophie herself.
- Just lost a bunch of stuff because the site’s crashing. They just showed an conversation with Elika and Prince after the boss fight and said the game’s coming out “Holiday 2008″.
- They’re showing the boss battle we saw at E3.
- PoP movie now. There are words overlaid on the trailer like “compass” and “slide” and Prince and Elika do their stuff.
- FarCry 2 Jackal trailer. Nothing new.
- Montage movie of EndWar, Assassin’s Creed, and such. More German. They’re talking about FC2 and PoP now. More PowerPoint and logos.
- EndWar dev movie. In German. Stopped now. Lots of talking in German over POwerPoint slides about the game. This isn’t going well.
- They’re showing financials. In German. You literally couldn’t fit another person in here.
- Crossed wires on Lich King appointment. Not until 11.40. In Ubi conf now. Ridiculously packed. They’re showing Raving Rabbids. It’s all in German,