1. FireFly

Intensification!

2. patlike

Looks awesome to me. I’m going to go back, definitely.

3. Psychotext

You didn’t finish it? For shame.

4. patlike

I lost interest about halfway through. I’ll push through for the win this time, though.

5. Trip SkyWay

I’m not so sure you missed out, I thought that it outstayed it’s welcome slightly. The last quarter had some good ideas, but didn’t grab me like the rest.

6. patlike

I thought the first part was brilliant. I just got to a point where all of a sudden it just felt like work, and I didn’t turn it back on. It was about the time I got the chemical spray gun.

7. mart

It’s the last third of the game that is really unfortunate tbh. Everything up until that point is fabulous; even when the game was being a bit of a trudge, I had to keep going for the art direction. One of the most visually captivating and atmospheric games ever, for me.

8. Psychotext

The only part I didn’t like was the very last level… which was just stupid.

9. OrphanageExplosion

Progression through the game was flawed in that the Big Daddies just got easier and easier to defeat, and the whole last third was definitely rushed and not so tightly defined as the magnificent first half. So much more could’ve been done with the Plasmids and the Pipemania bits definitely outstayed their welcome too.

10. Newbie101

Can’t wait for this, loved every minute of the 360 game and gonna love the new survival mode!

11. ElfShotTheFood

I agree that the last 25% of this game felt more like work than fun.

12. mortiferus

@ Psychotext

I Agree it was lame, they could have done something much darker and cooler… but alas no…

13. ecu

The setting was amazing, I really enjoyed the game. I’d love to see Rapture before the fall, functioning properly, but I doubt we’re going to get that.

14. mightyhokie

BioShock is the greatest game I’ve ever played. The gameplay is tight, the art direction is unsurpassed. The story is mature, engaging, and the VG equivalant to Citizen Kane+Godfather+Atlas Shrugs. It really is THAT good.

You PS3-only folks do yourselves a favor and get this game, would you kindly?!