Singstar: Hits from the Musicals rumoured

Saturday, 2nd August 2008 11:49 GMT By Patrick Garratt

This Hexus report is rumouring that Sony’s working on a SingStar game based on classic musicals, named, aptly enough, Singstar: Hits from the Musicals.

Apparently, the following tracks are to be included:

• Bad Guys – Bugsy Malone
  • Can You Feel the Love Tonight? – The Lion King
  • If I Were a Rich Man – Fiddler on the Roof
  • Over the Rainbow – Wizard of Oz

This is actually cool. Singing If I Were a Rich Man is approximately 40,000 times more preferable than scratching along with Boyzone. We’re not 12. We’re real men.

More on this soon, hopefully.

1. that_happy_cat

Well as soon as my girlfriend hears this news it’ll be £29.99 I’ll never ever see again. Can you delete this post and let’s never discuss this again.

2. patlike

The more I think about this, the more I realise that I’ll never be able to use my PS3 again. It’ll be Grease every night. Every night. All of them.

3. Psychotext

lol

4. DryWit

I can just see you shuffling along singing Fiddler on the Roof…brilliant.

5. patlike

Me too. I’m up for it.

6. scratchy69

With the exception of Final Fantasy XIV being made exclusively for me, this is officially the best news ever. Please tell they’ve got Chitty Chitty Bang Bang included on that list Pat…

7. patlike

I honestly don’t know if it’s true, man. It would probably be the best thing ever, though. I just want Grease, tbh.

8. NCIS_love

since i first fell in love with singstar way back when the first one came out.. this is the one i have wanted the most! this is so exciting!
    im hoping they have at least a few of these:

Sound of Music
    Grease
    Mary Popins
    Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
    Wizard of Oz
    Moulin Rouge
    Hairspray

and of course you need some from the older classics but they were a bit before my time so i hope they arent ALL from real Classics and have some newer musicals too…

ohhh i cant wait! this and singstar disney… so exciting…