Too Human gold, 900,000 play demo

Friday, 1st August 2008 09:37 GMT By Patrick Garratt

toohuman15.jpg

Microsoft’s announced that Xbox 360 action RPG Too Human has gone gold and will make its announced August release dates in both the US and Europe.

America will see the game on August 19, with Europe finally getting to see what all the fuss is about on August 29.

The Silicon Knights game’s demo has now been downloaded over 900,000 times, said the firm, “more than any other action demo on Xbox Live Marketplace.”

We’ll play it. Demo was fun, innit?

1. SticKboy

Just goes to show, there’s no such thing as bad PR.

2. patlike

I want to play it. I think I may wait until it isn’t 40 quid, however.

3. Whizzo

People will slow down to see the aftermath of car crashes as well, it doesn’t indicate they want to have one.

I thought the demo was pretty poor and I very much doubt it’ll sell even a sizeable fraction of the demo downloads.

4. Trip SkyWay

I’m looking forward to getting it, glad they put a demo out as I wasn’t thinking of picking it up until I tried it.

5. Enkeixpress

Oh Yes, The demo was definately fun to play. I’ll pick it up when it gets cheap.

6. John D Douchebag

I’m definitely getting this game. Loved the demo. Granted the camera could use some work, but I pretty much ignored it, it took me a while to get used to the game but once I got used to it, I was in it man, I discovered how to do the combo’s, and the controls are quite easy to grasp once you get the hang of it, the graphics are great, I mean hell, we were playing the x-box PS1 SNES NES PS2 before this, and look what we got now, just be happy with what you got you greedy fucks. Have a nice day.

7. No_PUDding

Dude… Breathe.

Damage Control?

Too Human Defence Force Officer?

EDIT: No BB code :( EDIT: Ahhh HTML ;) EDIT: Or not :S

8. Psychotext

Play nice. lol

People even liked Haze so it’s no surprise that a few people like this. :)

9. mightyhokie

It is sort of like Diablo in a way…which is very good.