Tue, Jul 08, 2008 | 11:39 BST
E3 press conference timetable shows packed schedule
Here we go. More gaming information that you can force into your brain will be released next week, and we’ll be awake as much as we can be to post it all. As you probably want to know when things are actually happening, Kotaku’s kindly put together a timing list of all the press conferences in the first three days of next week. After that it’s just the “show” itself, which probably means a heavy drop-off in news, but we’ll just have to see.
Looking at this, there’ll be no getting up in the middle of the night for Europeans eager to catch up on what’s going on this time, as all the platform holder conferences are in the morning LA time. Our California cousins are eight hours behind, so that’s about as civilized as you can expect.
All times are PST.
Monday, July 14
- 10.30am – Microsoft press conference
- 12.30pm – Square Enix press conference
- 1.00pm – Shane Kim roundtable
- 3.00pm – EA press conference
- 7.00pm – Gears of War 2 reception
Tuesday, July 15
- 9.00am – Show floor opens
- 9.00am – Nintendo press conference
- 11.30am – Sony press conference
- 2.30pm – Ubisoft press conference
- 4.30pm – Capcom press conference
Wednesday, July 16
- 9.15am E3 Keynote by Gov. Perry
- 10.00 am Sony roundtable
- 10.45am Take-Two press conference
- 1.00pm State of the Industry keynote
- 2.30pm Konami press conference