Even more Crysis: Warhead shots posted

Wednesday, 18th June 2008 15:52 GMT By Patrick Garratt

crysiswarhead4.jpg

Blimey. Don’t show people your games and expect them to stay off the internet, publisher types. People just don’t care. InCrysis has posted more screens of the upcoming shooter, despite an official shots making light of day yet. It’s a no holds barred Crysis: Warhead hopscotch dingdong, and everyone’s invited. See for yourself.

1. ecu

I know people said Crysis wasn’t that great, but those graphics.. wow.

2. patlike

I’m going to buy a new graphics card to play it. I’ve made my mind up.

3. Killerbee

Crysis is a truly great game. It goes off the boil a bit towards the end, but the fundamental design of the levels, the implementation of the nano suit abilities (especially the cloak) and the enemy AI are spot on for the first two thirds. And of course the graphics are lush on a decent PC. You can seriously have a load of fun just replaying the first two-thirds of it and trying to complete the levels in different ways.

It’s definitely a game anyone with a PC capable of running it should get and I’m really looking forward to Warhead.

4. ecu

I’m going to be buying a new PC in September, I hope I can get something that can do this justice.

5. patlike

I loved the suit. I thought the first two thirds were genuinely really good, even if I had to play it with everything turned down at a rubbish resolution. I’ll play Warhead, definitely.

6. pjmaybe

Stick your aliens up your dartford, Crysis.

Doesn’t look that much different to the first game. Only the jeeps seem to be a little more angular and nasty.

By the numbers sequel then?

7. Whizzo

System requirements are supposedly a lot better according to PC Zone’s preview this month, which is nice. It’s possible those engine changes maybe rolled into the original at some point too.