Intellisponse, a market research firm, last night got “internetalised” in a rather brutal way, causing a flood of rumours on unannounced games. We’re mindful that some of you don’t have to convince your wives and husbands that writing nonsense about spacemen and pretend cars in the middle of the night is “necessary”, so here’s everything you missed through yesterday evening and early this morning.
- Rumour: Forza 3 details leaked, two-DVD game, images of pricing, DLC, CE and information for US and UK
- Rumour: Microsoft to launch 360 “Avatars”
- Rumour: New Singstar-esque game Lips revealed
- Ultimate Band on Wii – leaked movie
- Rumour: Wii Yoga concept revealed
- Rumour: Call of Duty 5 boxart possibles emerge
- Rumour: Guitar Hero IV to cost $180
- Rumour: 14 Spider-Man game concepts revealed
- Rumour: Marvel: Ultimate Alliance II detailed
- Rumour: First video of Silicon Knight’s The Crucible emerges
- Rumour: Tony Hawk games to get unique Wii board peripheral
- Rumour: MS to allow XNA devs to use avatars for free
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.