Ghostbusters script is 480 pages long, says actual Ghostbuster

Tuesday, 3rd June 2008 12:23 GMT By Patrick Garratt

ghostbusters11.jpg

Speaking to videogaming247, Ernie Hudson – the actor who played Winston Zeddmore in the Ghostbusters movie – has revealed the length of the upcoming game’s script. Basically, it’s a half a Haze.

“You know, I read the script, and it’s a really good script,” he said. “It’s huge. It covers every possibility. A regular film script is 120 pages, this thing’s 480 pages, or something.”

Dan Akroyd and Harold Ramis, the talent behind the original film script, wrote the new, original content for the game.

Hudson was at the MCM Expo in London promoting the game, to which he’s added a VO.

“All the characters are back, including Bill Murray, which I was surprised at, because Bill tends to not do these things,” he said. “If you look at his movies, I think the only time he ever did a sequel was with Ghostbusters. And it took five years to get him to do that.”

We’ll post the full interview with Ernie later this week.

1. Blerk

Quality, not quantity. :-)

2. pjmaybe

Who you gonna call kids?

“HE MAN!”

3. kasai

Why don’t they just :( make Ghostbusters 3 like we all want……well I do. I don’t want a Ghostbusters game

4. Whizzo

They’re all a bit too old to be running around in jumpsuits now.

24 years seems to have passed in a flash since I was watching it in my local cinema…

5. patlike

He did talk about that. Said he was really up for it but some of the others weren’t.

6. Blerk

They’re almost old enough to be ghosts themselves.

7. G1GAHURTZ

Rocky Balboa?

8. fj

@Blerk: There’s your plot right there.

9. Gundampilotspaz

@Kasai

I agree that I’d like to see a new Ghostbusters movie, but a video game is the second best thing. They’ve already tried and failed to get a movie off the ground several times but Bill Murray doesn’t want anything to do with it.