The embargo’s up on content from Capcom’s CAPTIVATE08 event, and Eurogamer’s done some work for once. We’ll just link to Tom’s stuff, as everyone else appears to be asleep.
Update: Some alarm clocks have gone off now. Links added.
- Resident Evil 5 preview (new screens) – Eurogamer
- First Resident Evil 5 gameplay impressions – Kotaku
- Resident Evil 5 impressions – 1UP
- Resident Evil 5 devs 60 percent done, aim for more than 20 hours – Joystiq
- Street Fighter IV hands-on – Eurogamer
- Street Fighter IV hands-on – 1UP
- New details on Street Fighter IV’s home versions – Kotaku
- Bionic Commando hands-on ( new screens) – Eurogamer
- Bionic Commando hands-on – Kotaku
- Dark Void preview (new screens) – Eurogamer
- Dark Void dev explains Capcom choice – the return of Ed Fries – Eurogamer
- SF IV to feature anime storytelling (and an example of how it looks) – Eurogamer
- Hands-on with new Puzzle Quest dev game, Neopets (screens) – Eurogamer
- Spyborgs announced for Wii (screens) – Eurogamer
- Bionic Commando Rearmed in July – Eurogamer
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.