Fri, Apr 18, 2008 | 12:02 BST
Take-Two AGM: Everything in one place
Trust us: you really can’t be bothered trawling the web for this lot. Not a huge amount happened at the Take-Two AGM in New York last night, but for the completists among you, we’ve put everything in one handy place. It’s because we love you. And hate bed.
- Take-Two AGM: Zelnick takes two questions then shuts meeting
- Take-Two AGM: Listen to the full meeting online
- Take-Two AGM: Shareholders approve Zelnickmedia incentive package, EA calls foul
- Take-Two AGM: Shareholders re-elect board until 2009
- Take-Two AGM: “Take-Two is worth more than $26 per share,” says Zelnick