Wed, Mar 26, 2008 | 11:15 GMT
WiiWare launches with nine titles in Japan
WiiWare, Nintendo’s game download service, has launched in Japan with a nine-game line-up.
America will be seeing WiiWare launch on May 12. Nintendo has yet to make an announcement regarding European launch.
Our lucky Japanese cousins gets the following today, with more games to be drip-fed as the weeks go by:
- Okiraku Ping Pong Wii (500 Wii Points)
- Kotoba no Puzzle Mojipittan Wii (1,000 Wii Points)
- Saku Saku Animal Panic (1,000 Wii Points)
- Star Solider R (800 Wii Points)
- Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (1,500 Wii Points)
- Tenshi Solitaire (500 Wii Points)
- Dr. Mario & Saikin Bokumetsu (1,000 Wii Points)
- Minna no Pokemon Bokujou (1,000 Wii Points)
- Lonpos (1,000 Wii Points)
Update: There are some shots of the channel “in action” here.