1C Company’s announced the third game in the “Of War” trilogy, Men of War, the first two titles being Soldiers: Heroes of World War II and Faces of War. It’s set in WWII – again – but this time features:
- Three evolving storylines in the Soviet, Allied and German armies, comprising 19 missions in total.
- More than 50 new units to use in multiplayer mode.
- Realistic models of armament and military equipment recreated in accordance with design drawings and historical documents.
- System of ratings and statistics for every participant in multiplayer mode.
- New nation in multiplayer mode – Japan.
- Revised controls interface – customizable and easier to use .
- New multiplayer maps and 2 new game modes Highly detailed WWII environments and characters faithfully recreated with a cutting-edge graphics engine.
More here. It’ll be out for PC this summer.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.